card makingcard making ideascraftDIYdiy cardsisocraftpapercraftquarantinecraftStampin' UpTimeless TropicalTropical Oasis
Get your bliss on
I'm still dreaming of a tropical island holiday when COVID-19 is all over. Actually I'll just settle for a nice walk on the beach followed by a great cocktail on a sunny day.
Here's another little card made in isolation weekend craft. While others are perfecting their sourdough and baking, I'm creating cards. Lucky I've got a few people to give them to to share the love.
This one uses pretty much the same supplies I've been using for weeks. You could stay I'm stuck in a rut or you could say I'm trapped on a tropical island. The later doesn't seem quite so bad 😉
So for a full run down - I used the Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper and Timeless Tropical bundle. Combined with some braided burlap, and a few sentiments this card was done very quickly. It's hard to tell from the photo but the overlay of the pineapple was in gold foil card stock. It's a bit of bling without being too much.
Here's to crafting weekends that continue beyond physical distancing measures!
Happy crafting
Sally
Check out my full supplies list for this project here.


0 comments