Everything Amazing Photopolymer Stamp Set
I'm taking a different tack on the blog today and showing you two cards - both of which feature a stamp set that is retiring in the current catalogue - the Everything Amazing Photopolymer Stamp Set. What's awesome about this set is is has a whole bunch of different phrases and words that you can use to customise your card for the occasion. Where I have 'you are an' stamped you could replace with 'you will do' or 'wishing you an'. For the words to substitute where I have 'friend' stamped you could replace it with 'friend', 'birthday' or things. There's also a substitute for the flowers - hearts, candles, flowers... you get my drift. It's cool because you can use one set but for many occasions. Although I decided to keep my stamps the same I wanted to do 2 very different cards. One with lots of colour and embellished.




0 comments