birthday cardBraided Burlapcard makingcard making ideascraftDIYdiy cardsisocraftpapercraftquarantinecraftStampin' UpTimeless TropicalTropical Oasis
Memorable times for Birthdays
I'm still in love with Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper, and the Timeless Tropical bundle.
In my big batch crafting day here's another card I made to bring some colour and joy to someone on their birthday. As someone who's become a massive plant lover over the past few years I really really really love this paper. It's got 2 of my favourite plants - Monstera Deliciosa (aka Swiss Cheese plant) and Bird of Paradise.
You don't have to make complicated cards to have an impact when the paper is this good. Hopefully it puts a smile on the recipients face... although I might have to buy a matching plant to go with it as a gift. (Happy birthday to me!)
Happy crafting.
Sally
You can check out the supplies I used for this card here.


0 comments