Everyday inspiration
Inspiration can come from anywhere - a photo, a word, nature - even every day items like clothes.
Recently when I was on holiday I bought a cute little top. It's really simple - just white with blue stripes and a little edging, but its cute for a summer day. I was wearing it a few days ago when inspiration struck. I couldn't get the blue and white stripes & lace edging out of my head and I though they would look great on a card. So here it is... my first photo blog of my inspiration.
Here's the top.
![]() |
| Inset is a close up of the pinstripes |
And here's the card.
| Front |
| Inside |
And that's it. Today's every day item (my wardrobe) and the creation it inspired. So the next time you are running out of creativity, have a look around your house & wardrobe. You've likely filled it with things you love and they can provide just the inspiration you need.
Thanks for stopping by.
Sally

0 comments