TGIF!
TGIF! I don't know about you all, but I've had a super busy week. I'm ready for the weekend and can't wait to have some time out and get in to my craft room.
I'm also long overdue for a catch up on writing my newsletter, setting the dates for my next lot of classes and working out when I can schedule my next open house! Let me know if you have any preferences for date/time but it's likely to be in the first week or so of September.
Here's a little something we made as our make-and-take at a workshop a few weeks ago. Most of the ladies attending had crafted before so we did something a little trickier than usual. Actually it was really simple... it just looked tricky. We had a blast and they all made some stunning projects. Apologies for the funny photography... I took them in very strange light :-/
2 comments
So pretty Sal!
ReplyDeleteThanks Christine. It was lots of fun to make.
ReplyDelete