Saturday's therapy

by - January 08, 2010

On Saturday I decided it was time to step out of my comfort zone and move beyond just making cards. Inspired by Marelle Taylor and Liam Pucher's blogs I decided to make a papercraft handbag and pocket tote bag.

I wanted to use up some of the coordinated scrapbooking paper I've had lying around for ages. I also decided that I wanted to use full size cards so I had to adjust the template sizes to fit the cards I wanted to make.

My first attempt at the handbag:





A retro tote with cards was my second attempt.





Happy crafting



You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. How Sal. These are awesome. Youve put alot of effort into these. Keep em coming.
    Very inspiring...
    Kerryxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look amazing...I will have to buy a new ergonomic chair and craft work station to prevent a sore back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sal these are great! Such unique designs!
    Katia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Gorgeous little handbags. Love it. Thanks for the link as well. I love the ds paper you used too. Works well with the trendy trees.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Liam. You're blog is completely amazing. You are such an inspiration!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete